Improve Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Very few people are born with perfect teeth, but thanks to cosmetic dentistry, anyone can attain a perfect smile. Whether your teeth are misaligned, uneven in shape or size, or damaged, cosmetic dentistry offers treatments that can give you a total smile makeover. The team of dentists at City Dental in Washington DC is dedicated to providing the best dental services for all their patients. They have been providing cosmetic dental services for more than 20 years.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Washington DC dental patients can choose from the following dental services to perfect their smile:
- Professional teeth whitening: Over time it is quite common for your teeth to become stained due to certain foods and beverages and particularly if you are a smoker. In-chair teeth whitening can brighten your teeth and restore your smile. Professional teeth whitening is better than at-home whitening because it is safer, and it gets better and longer-lasting results.
- Dental bonding: This is a simple and effective way to treat teeth that are stained, chipped, or cracked. Dental bonding is a non-invasive procedure that uses a putty-like resin to restore the color and shape of the affected tooth.
- Dental crowns: Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that can be used to cover a tooth that has been weakened by a large filling or a root canal. A crown may also be used in combination with a dental implant or a dental bridge to replace a missing tooth.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are porcelain sheaths that are bonded to the front of the teeth to cover cracks, chips, and discoloration. Veneers can be colored and shaped to match existing teeth.
- Dental implants: Implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth. They consist of a metal post that is implanted into the jawbone, an abutment, and a porcelain crown. You can have one or more implants and even a full set.
If you live in Washington DC and you would like to find out which cosmetic dental services are right for you, call City Dental at (202) 628-7979 today!